About Working at KIOSK Information Systems:
KIOSK helps organizations digitally transform by enabling automation with self-service solutions to improve the customer experience, while increasing operational and cost efficiencies. With over 27 years of experience and 250,000+ kiosks deployed, KIOSK is a market leader and trusted partner of Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients delivering proven expertise in design engineering and manufacturing, application development, integration, and comprehensive support services. We offer an innovative portfolio of kiosk solutions along with managed services and IoT capabilities to ensure a seamless user experience. Self-service is a fast paced and exciting industry with high professional growth potential.
The company offers a full spectrum product portfolio with all solution disciplines in one professional / manufacturing campus. We are a high performing and customer-centric team. KIOSK provides a respectful, fun, and collaborative work environment with great benefits and work / life balance.
The front desk receptionist is the first point of contact for our business. If you enjoy interacting with the public, directing vendor activity and assisting the employee population with a variety of needs this may be the opportunity for you!
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions, and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer phone calls, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly professional service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Partner with the purchasing team to interface with external contract building service vendors to ensure all facilities needs are functioning safety and properly
- Partner with quality manager to support deployment and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System by administering document control process
- Execute release and control revisions of all controlled documentation, processing changes through a software platform.
- Communicate with all internal, external personnel and support groups regarding updates and releases to documentation.
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Prior Administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Excellent computer skills in database, spreadsheet, and word processing programs.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude
An Associated degree in business administration is preferred.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs / perform office work for 8 hours a day
Starting Hourly Rate – Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
KIOSK values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (3 plans to choose from- 1 plan 100% company paid for employee only coverage)
- Dental (100% company paid for employee only coverage)
- Vision (100% company paid for employee only coverage)
- Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Short and long term disability insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Annual Bonus program