About Working at KIOSK Information Systems:
KIOSK helps organizations digitally transform by enabling automation with self-service solutions to improve the customer experience, while increasing operational and cost efficiencies. With over 27 years of experience and 250,000+ kiosks deployed, KIOSK is a market leader and trusted partner of Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients delivering proven expertise in design engineering and manufacturing, application development, integration, and comprehensive support services. We offer an innovative portfolio of kiosk solutions along with managed services and IoT capabilities to ensure a seamless user experience. Self-service is a fast paced and exciting industry with high professional growth potential.
The company offers a full spectrum product portfolio with all solution disciplines in one professional / manufacturing campus. We are a high performing and customer-centric team. KIOSK provides a respectful, fun, and collaborative work environment with great benefits and work / life balance.
The Inside Sales Representative sells KIOSK products and solutions to business and industrial establishments or individuals over the telephone. The Sales Representative assures complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for driving sales, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, incoming email inquiries, prospecting, website leads, resellers, value added resellers, proactive account based selling, standard product selling and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Works with other sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Provides sales support during the RFP process.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Supports the other sales team members to achieve company goals
- 1+ years of sales experience required-will train!.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information. Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting proposals.
- Must be able to perform in a non-structured environment, learn new component technology, act as a self-starter, and manage many different priorities.
- The candidate should be organized and analytical and have the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Starting Salary – Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. This position is base salary + commissions.
KIOSKvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (3 plans to choose from)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Annual Bonus program