KIOSK helps organizations digitally transform by enabling automation with self-service solutions to improve the customer experience, while increasing operational and cost efficiencies. With over 27 years of experience and 250,000+ kiosks deployed, KIOSK is a market leader and trusted partner of Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients delivering proven expertise in design engineering and manufacturing, application development, integration, and comprehensive support services. We offer an innovative portfolio of kiosk solutions along with managed services and IoT capabilities to ensure a seamless user experience. Self-service is a fast paced and exciting industry with high professional growth potential.
About Working at KIOSK Information Systems:
The company offers a full spectrum product portfolio with all solution disciplines in one professional / manufacturing campus. We are a high performing and customer-centric team. KIOSK provides a respectful, fun, and collaborative work environment with great benefits and work / life balance.
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of Amada press brakes. Form parts to blueprint specified dimensions. Measure parts to assure within tolerances shown on drawing.
- Setup press brake using proper tooling to achieve desired result.
- Measure parts being formed to make sure they are within print tolerances.
- Have Q/A inspect parts to verify formed parts meet specifications.
- Scan all jobs into E2 for data collection.
- Experience on Press Brakes (preferably Amada).
- Must be able to Set up Tooling and Program Machine.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and check parts to print specs.
- Ensures quality production through physical inspection.
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards and policy objectives are met by in-process inspection.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment and small tools (calipers, square, protractor, measuring tape, etc.).
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet schedule requirements.
- Willingness to follow instruction and help wherever needed in the shop.
- Be self-motivated, positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Recognize different types of material (Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Galvanized and Cold or Hot Rolled Steel).
- Understanding of material gauges and thickness measurements.
- Adaptability – Being open to and actively solicit new ideas and opinions.
- Assist others with larger parts.
- Operate forklift.
- No Travel
- Must be able to stand 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Employee is regularly exposed to vibration, moderate noise levels.
Starting Hourly Rate – Final hourly compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
KIOSKvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (3 plans to choose from / one plan 100% employer paid for EE only coverage)
- Dental (Employer paid for EE only coverage)
- Vision (Employer paid for EE only coverage)
- Life Insurance (Employer paid)
- Short and long term disability insurance (Employer paid)
- FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Annual Bonus program