Hotel Self-Check-in and Service with Kiosk Systems
Semi-Outdoor and Indoor Kiosks support Hotel Staff
Hotels more and more see demand to provide self-check-in options in addition to the classic reception desk. Customer satisfaction paired with safe built-in authentication features are mandatory in modern and flexible Hotel and Motel installations.
- Speed-up check-in process
- Maximize health protection
- Virtual concierge reduce hotel staff interaction
- Guest friendly late night check-in
- Reduce service time at check-in procedure
- Digital Signage combination for quick ROI
“Have to respect cultural differences when dealing with Artificial Intelligence”
Hans-Peter Nüdling is General Manager of the Posiflex Group in Europe. The technology expert talks to connectedby about the extent to which digital developments from other industries can be used profitably in the hotel industry.
For local translation please use subtitles:
- Turn on subtitles by clicking the button next to the gear icon
- Next click the gear icon and choose „Subtitles (Untertitel)“
- Then click „Translate automatically (Automatisch übersetzen)“ and choose your desired language
POS Touch Screen Terminals and Tablets
Since the Posiflex acquisition of KIOSK in 2016, the ties between the two companies have grown, and so have our product lines. As industry leaders in both point-of-sale and self-service platforms, we are expanding and cross-pollinating solution offerings, bringing added value to retailers and greater execution caliber.
Posiflex touch screen terminals can run virtually any Windows application to fit the transaction needs of any retailer or restaurant operator. The product line provides value, mid-range, and maximum performance models with comprehensive feature options to achieve the ideal price / performance / power combination.
The links here will direct you to Posiflex’s website and sales team for expert advice on the POS line.