Intel Security and KIOSK have created The Enhanced Security Suite, providing a self-service bundle of embedded security technologies designed to facilitate PCI DSS 3.2 compliance on a kiosk platform. Features of the Security Suite at a glance:
- Prevents unauthorized access by applications and code, making devices malware and tamper-resistant.
- Ensures only authorized software is permitted to execute (dynamic whitelisting).
- Complies with security standards, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and other key industry mandates.
- Controls support costs, patching updates, system downtime, and ease of management over device lifecycle.
- Minimizes performance impact with a low-overhead solution (marginal use of CPU resources)
Along with expert configuration of security software, KIOSK IT Professionals can provide ownership of key PCI Responsibility Matrix items, PCI compliance audit reporting support, and penetration test assistance. Please see solution briefs (right) for specifics, or contact KIOSK for a Managed Services quote.