About Working at KIOSK Information Systems:
KIOSK helps organizations digitally transform by enabling automation with self-service solutions to improve the customer experience, while increasing operational and cost efficiencies. With over 27 years of experience and 250,000+ kiosks deployed, KIOSK is a market leader and trusted partner of Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients delivering proven expertise in design engineering and manufacturing, application development, integration, and comprehensive support services. We offer an innovative portfolio of kiosk solutions along with managed services and IoT capabilities to ensure a seamless user experience. Self-service is a fast paced and exciting industry with high professional growth potential.
The company offers a full spectrum product portfolio with all solution disciplines in one professional / manufacturing campus. We are a high performing and customer-centric team. KIOSK provides a respectful, fun, and collaborative work environment with great benefits and work / life balance.
The Senior Buyer will work with direct and indirect suppliers of all commodity types. This position is highly interactive and reports to the Procurement Manager.
- Works with Suppliers of all commodity types (direct and indirect) to support KIOSK.
- Works with Sales, Solutions, Marketing, Engineering, Software Development, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Warehouse and Customer Service on all quote requirements and purchasing requests.
- Works with Suppliers to obtain competitive quotations for all commodity types including payment terms, cost savings options, inventory management programs, and blanket purchase orders.
- Actively reviews work order demand from MRP to support all KIOSK requirements.
- Prepares purchase orders for all direct and indirect Supplier requirements.
- Monitors the MRP to ensure that all warehouse reorder points are replenished and places purchase orders as required.
- Works closely with the Warehouse and Manufacturing Teams to review inventory levels in question.
- Works with Engineering on BOM and item issues.
- Works with Project Managers on issues or questions related to Customer quotes, orders, and BOMs.
- Monitors the ERP systems daily to ensure Purchase Orders are accurate.
- Participate in Supplier conference calls as needed to define component deliveries that meet the scheduled production date.
- Uses the Purchasing card where required and reconciles all purchases with Finance.
- Sets reorder points in the ERP System to support Warranty and inventory stocking requirements.
- Works with all teams at KIOSK to support facilities requirements.
- Reviews and updates the shortage report in SharePoint for manufacturing.
- Works with all teams on all open purchase orders to ensure the ERP System is up to date.
- Works with Suppliers to expedite open purchase orders and shipments in-transit for all teams.
- Works with Suppliers to obtain NDA’s, Surveys, W-9’s, and other required information.
- Submits the SharePoint requests to add, change, and update Suppliers.
- Works with Transportation Suppliers to quote Supplier shipments and ensure shipments are shipped and received on-time.
- Escalates Supplier issues and challenges as required.
- Monitors the ERP system to ensure Purchase Orders and Supplier Information is accurate.
- Prepares, analyzes and reports on Supplier KPI data as required
- Works on many teams to support the development and success of the KIOSK Policies, Procedures, Supplier Management Projects, and KPI.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technical Field.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Buyer or Purchasing Agent.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong demonstrated Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with a formal ERP System required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Past work experience with a wide variety of direct and indirect Suppliers.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Adaptability – open to and actively solicit new ideas and opinions.
- Communication – demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional work groups including Suppliers, Customers and associates, both verbally and in writing. Excellent listening skills.
- Conflict Management – support and manage differences of opinion. Use consensus and collaboration to debate and resolve issues.
- Diplomacy – skilled at handling situations without arousing hostility. Forge coalitions.
- Energy – have the stamina and endurance to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce.
- Influence & Positive Impact – skilled at persuading, motivating, and energizing others at all levels. Passionate, personable, self-confident, and likeable. Able to flex style and direct, collaborate, or empower as the situation requires. Ability to establish a personal power base built on mutual trust, fairness, and honesty. Establish and maintain productive relationships and networks, utilizing them to facilitate business transactions.
- Initiative – proactive and takes action without being prompted.
- Organization & Planning – manage time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Results Orientation – maintains appropriate focus on short- and long-term goals. Motivated by achievement, and persists until goals are reached, conveying a sense of urgency.
- ISM or APICS Certifications highly desired (C.P.M., CPSM, CPIM, CSCP)
- Overnight travel (less than 10%)
Starting Salary – Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
KIOSKvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (3 plans to choose from)
- Dental (Employer paid for EE only coverage)
- Vision (Employer paid for EE only coverage)
- Life Insurance (Employer paid)
- Short and long term disability insurance (Employer paid)
- FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Annual Bonus program